IUAES 2015 now opens for individual paper submission.
The deadline for submitting proposals is 15 February 2015 (00.00 GMT, 16 February 2015).
Registering to the IUAES 2015 Inter-Congress is not required for submitting abstracts. Accepted paper presenters will have to complete their registration by 30 April 2015. All convenors and presenters must be members of IUAES (during 2015), and have paid their subscription before the conference. All delegates are encouraged but not obliged to become members of IUAES; non-members will pay a higher registration fee.
An announcement of all accepted papers will be issued on 20 March 2015.
- An author may propose multiple abstracts; nonetheless, please be aware that ONLY ONE oral presentation will be assigned per one successful proposer.
- A paper presenter may also be a convenor; a chair, co-chair or a discussant, in one panel, roundtable, or plenary session.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Please ensure you check your information carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be accepted after the call for papers closes.
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive an email confirming receipt. You might have to check your spam/bulk folder if you cannot find this email in your inbox.
Notes on Non-English papers
IUAES 2015 welcomes non-English papers to be presented at non-English panels (which number not more than 10% of all IUAES panels). However, those who would like to submit papers in other languages than English would still have to submit your abstracts ONLY in English. Please also note that IUAES 2015 language is primarily English and no translation facilities will be available. The convenor(s) of respective panels will be responsible in providing English translation on the day to encourage multilingual dialogues.
Submit your abstract(s) by completing the form below:
Sorry, the call for panels has been closed from 00.00 GMT, 16 February 2015