ATTENDING IUAES 2015
- All attending the congress must register: having registered all must pay the necessary fees, except where funding has been allocated against this.
- All convenors and presenters must BOTH register and join: we cannot process your registration if you have not joined, and simply joining says nothing about your intention to attend the conference.
Young scholars from low-income countries may wish to apply for a limited number of grants available. Please check out more details at our Financial Support page.
IUAES 2015 registration opens from 1 April 2015 and will only accept registration fee in Thai Baht. The Inter-Congress registration fees are scaled according to annual gross income in Sterling, in a similar fashion to IUAES membership.
Registration includes access to all sessions, the printed conference programme and book of abstracts, lunch, tea/coffee breaks, and an opening reception, but does NOT include travel and accommodation.
We do not offer day-registration rates.
Early-Bird Registration (before 15 May 2015)
- IUAES members
- IUAES member, low income (earning £0-£20,000 per year): 6,250 Thai Baht (approximately £125).
- IUAES member, medium income (earning £20,000 – £30,000 per year): 7,750 Thai Baht (approximately £155).
- IUAES member, high income (earning more than 30,000 GBP per year): 9,250 Thai Baht (approximately £185).
- Non-member (any income): 11,250 Thai Baht (approximately £225).
Registration after 15 May 2015
- IUAES members
- IUAES member, low income (earning £0-£20,000 per year): 7,750 Thai Baht (approximately £155).
- IUAES member, medium income (earning £20,000 – £30,000 per year): 9,250 Thai Baht (approximately £185).
- IUAES member, high income (earning more than 30,000 GBP per year): 10,750 Thai Baht (approximately £215).
- Non-member (any income): 12,750 Thai Baht (approximately £255).
On 16 July 2015, IUAES 2015 invites delegates to a dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River. This is a special activity that delegates may wish to join on a voluntary basis. The fee for the cruise is 1,750 ThB (approximately £35) and should be made in advance at the time of registration.
- register: complete the registration form
- wait for emailed invoices: no-one should try to pay until they have received this invoice.
- make payment
- online credit card payment
- international bank transfer
- on-site registration (credit card or cash): only in extremely exceptional circumstances and where prior agreement has been made with the conference organisers.
All those convening a panel or session and those presenting a paper must become IUAES members. However, those not convening or presenting a paper are strongly encouraged to join the IUAES to avail themselves of the discounted registration rates for paid-up IUAES members.
IUAES Membership fees range between £7 and £23 according to income. More information on IUAES membership and membership application can be found here.